Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
This ingredient is mainly used for its antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antiseptic properties.
What are the benefits of Rosemary Oil on the skin?
- Hydrates the skin and controls oil production. Rosemary acts as a refreshing astringent that balances and tones the skin. It is widely used for acne prone skin, decongesting the skin and preventing future breakouts.
- It is also used to increase circulation, helping aging skin look youthful with a radiant glow.
- Due to its antioxidant benefits, it is highly used for anti-aging purposes. It also tightens sagging, loose skin and helps with the elasticity of tissues.
- Since it has high disinfectant and antibiotic properties, it is great for acne and oily skin. Rosemary oil lightens dark spots and blemishes on the skin which results in greater skin tone.
- Helps reduce puffiness of the skin, making it a fan-favorite morning cleanser. It is also widely used to heal burns and to soothe the skin, which is why experts recommend it to cure skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.