This ingredient is mainly used for its anti-bacterial, antioxidant and properties.
What are the benefits of Jojoba Seed Oil on the skin?
- Helps to keep you skin hydrated and creates a barrier to protect the skin from losing its moisture.
- It is non-comedogenic, meaning that this product diminishes the formation of blackheads and prevents your pores from clogging.
- It helps control sebum production. When your skin is hydrated, signals are sent to your secreting gland to stop the production of oil.
- It may help promote collagen synthesis. The antioxidant properties in Jojoba oil help produce collagen. Collagen production can improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles and increase blood flow to the skin.
- It may help speed up wound healing, such as acne scars.